MyGrad is a Graduate School tool that provides better administrative service and communication to our students so they can focus on their studies and not on administrative red tape.
Keeping these important dates and deadlines in mind, once logged in you can complete/review the following MyGrad tasks:
- Schedule a doctoral general or final exam
- Submit/review a master’s degree request
- Submit/review an Educational Specialist degree request
- Check the status or update an existing master’s request
- Review/Update dissertation title
On-Leave, Awards, Petitions, Committees
- Request/Pay graduate leave status
- Apply/Accept a Graduate School award
- Review Committee Changes
- Submit a petition to the dean
Questions regarding MyGrad can be directed to Graduate Enrollment Management Services, firstname.lastname@example.org or 206.685.2630.
Looking for the MyGrad login for faculty and staff? Please see the MyGrad for Faculty and Staff page.