Track Your Application
Once you have completed and submitted your application, you will be able to check the status of your application on your Graduate Application Status Page. To get to this page, log into the MyGrad application portal as a returning applicant.
Here is what you can expect after applying:
- Admissions reviews can take up to four months. If a program does not indicate on the Graduate Application Status Page when decisions are made, you will need to contact the program directly for its timeline.
- The graduate program will notify you of its decision either by email or by postal mail. The decision will also be reflected on your Graduate Application Status Page.
- If you are offered admission, you will be instructed to accept or decline the offer of admission on your Graduate Application Status Page.
- If you accept an offer of admission, next steps will appear on your Graduate Application Status Page. Next steps are things that you need to do before you enroll in classes at the UW. Foreign applicants who indicated that they would be requesting an I-20 or DS-2019 visa application will be given instructions.
- If you decline an offer of admission, you will be asked to complete a short survey on your Graduate Application Status Page.
Learn about UW and the PNW
Part of making the decision to attend and in-person graduate program is knowing that you’ll be welcome and comfortable in a new place. We invite you to explore the wealth of information available about the Seattle area and to Pacific Northwest. To help you get started, we’ve put together a small collection of information on our campuses and the greater area.