MyGradProgram will be closed Thursday, September 29, 2016 between 5:00 PM through 6:00 PM PDT for scheduled maintenance work.
The Graduate School’s primary concern for our students is to ensure their graduate experience is complete with distinguished programming, excellent mentoring, diversity and, above all, a quality degree that enables them to excel in their career endeavors.
MyGrad is a Graduate School tool that provides better administrative service and communication to our students so they can focus on their studies and not on administrative red tape. MyGrad only requires a UW NetID to log in. Questions regarding MyGrad can be directed to Graduate Enrollment Management Services, firstname.lastname@example.org or 206.685.2630.
Graduate students can use MyGrad to…
- Schedule a doctoral general or final exam
- Submit/review a master’s degree request
- Submit/review an Educational Specialist degree request
- Submit a petition to the dean
- Review and update dissertation title
- Start Your Electronic Thesis/Dissertation (ETD) Process
- Request graduate leave status
- Pay for approved graduate leave
- Request reinstatement to the Graduate School
- Pay for approved reinstatement to the Graduate School