MyGrad is a Graduate School tool that provides better administrative service and communication to our students so they can focus on their studies and not on administrative red tape.
Keeping these important dates and deadlines in mind, please click on the links below to log directly into individual MyGrad tasks:
- Schedule a doctoral general or final exam
- Submit/review a master’s degree request
- Submit/review an Educational Specialist degree request
- Submit a petition to the dean
- Review and update dissertation title
- Check the status or update an existing master’s request
- Request graduate leave status
- Pay for approved graduate leave
- Request a Graduate School award
- Request reinstatement to the Graduate School
- Pay for approved reinstatement to the Graduate School
Questions regarding MyGrad can be directed to Graduate Enrollment Management Services, email@example.com or 206.685.2630.