Graduate Student Affairs uses a holistic approach to supporting graduate students through student-centered services & programming, timely resources, and intentional tri-campus partnerships.
Bill Mahoney, Associate dean of student & postdoc affairs
We strive to promote the well-being of our diverse graduate student body in our tri-campus network by providing programming, offering direct help to plan for success, helping with mentoring, assisting with issues specific to first-generation grad students, and much more, so they can thrive and be successful at the university and beyond. We are located in Loew Hall on the Seattle campus.
- Bill Mahoney (firstname.lastname@example.org), Ph.D., Associate Dean of Student & Postdoc Affairs
- Office hours in person per public health guidelines M, W, Th (8 a.m.–5 p.m.)
- Working remotely on F (8 a.m.–5 p.m.)
- Loew 302, Seattle campus
- Jaye Sablan (email@example.com), M.A., Assistant Director of Graduate Student Affairs
- Office hours in-person per public health guidelines M – W (9 a.m.–5 p.m.)
- Working remotely Th & F (9 a.m.–5 p.m.)
- Loew 304, Seattle campus
Location and contact
Staff can generally be reached 8 a.m.–5 p.m. PT, Monday–Friday