How Do I Get My Husky Pass? – UW Graduate School Skip to content

How Do I Get My Husky Pass?

How do I receive my Husky ID card? —Anonymous

So last time, I told you how to get a bus pass, and I oh so nonchalantly mentioned that it gets activated on your Husky ID card. Turns out I need to back up and tell you how to get a Husky card. If you haven’t received your card yet (usually part of an on-campus orientation), you’ll have to go to the Husky Card Account & ID Center on the ground floor of Odegaard Library. You’ll need your student number and a state or federally issued photo ID (drivers license or passport). The office is open M-F, 8 a.m.-5 p.m. Per the website, the best time to drop by to avoid a long wait is in the morning; avoid lunch time if possible.

Ask the Grad School Guru is an advice column for all y’all graduate and professional students. Real questions from real students, answered by real people. If the guru doesn’t know the answer, the guru will seek out experts all across campus to address the issue. (Please note: The guru is not a medical doctor, therapist, lawyer or academic advisor, and all advice offered here is for informational purposes only.) Submit a question for the column →