Conference presentation awards assist graduate students with travel fares and conference registration fees for conferences at which they will present papers, posters, performances or installations.
- $300 for virtual conference registration fee
- $300 for domestic travel and conference registration fee
- $500 for international travel and conference registration fee
The student must:
- be confirmed as a presenter;
- be in a UW graduate degree program and presenting work developed at the UW (not a prior institution);
- be enrolled in UW courses at the time of the conference (or enrolled in the spring and registered for autumn if conference is in the summer);
- not have received a Graduate School conference award in the prior year (July 1–June 30).
- Award requests are due prior to the conference. Conference awards will not be awarded retroactively.
Award requests are made to the Graduate School by departments. Students wishing to be considered for a conference presentation award should contact their Graduate Program Adviser.
Contact the Office of Fellowships & Awards.