UW Information Technology (UW-IT) provides computing and information technology services to help students build a successful academic career. The information below will help you navigate the variety of resources available to you. Also, check with your academic program’s IT staff for additional recommendations and guidelines.
- how to access and use MyPlan (academic planner)
- how to access and use Canvas
- options for setting up your e-mail account through UW Gmail or UW Exchange Online (part of UW Office 365)
- how to connect to wifi networks on campus and in student housing
- how to access central file storage, where you can save and open your files anywhere on or off campus