Disability Resources for Students (Bothell) – UW Graduate School Skip to content

Disability Resources for Students (Bothell)

DRS provides services to students who are enrolled at the University of Washington Bothell. Academic accommodations, if reasonable and appropriate, are provided to students with a permanent or temporary physical, emotional, or sensory disability. A student must meet with a DRS counselor in order to receive services, and may be asked to provide documentation of their disability. There is no minimal or baseline disability that one must have to receive services. If you have a disability that affects you academically, you may be eligible for services.

Read more about the DRS