For Students

How do I pay for graduate school? At the University of Washington, several types of financial assistance are available to graduate students: Graduate student assistantships Fellowships and grants Federal loans and work-study On-campus jobs For students General campus employment While the Graduate School’s Office of Fellowships and Awards can assist students with questions about awards, your … Continue reading For Students