“Reviews of all academic units including the graduate and undergraduate degree programs offered by these units are required at least every ten years and are conducted jointly by the Dean of the Graduate School and the Dean of Undergraduate Academic Affairs in cooperation with the relevant School or College Dean” – University Policy Directory (Presidential Orders: Executive Order 20.4).
Planning and Guidelines for Academic Program Review
- Guidelines for Units Under Review 2017–2019, including instruction on writing the self-study (PDF)
- Program Review Planning Form (Word Document)
- Orientation PowerPoint for Academic Program Reviews (PDF)
Five-Year Review of New Graduate Degree and Certificate Programs
The documents that are developed as a part of this peer review process are:
- Program Self-Study Report (Appendices excluded)
- Review Committee Report
- Program Response to Review Committee Report
- Recommendation to the Provost
These documents are NetID protected.