UW Graduate School
Accessing MyGradProgram (MGP)
Getting started with MGP can be difficult if you can’t log-in to the program. Here are some common problems and solutions.
When logging-in to MGP you receive a message on the UW NetID page that reads, “Login failed. Please re-enter.”
- You did not correctly enter your UW NetID, password or two-factor authentication (Duo)
- Your Duo is not connected correctly to MGP
- Carefully re-enter your UW NetID, password and Duo (if applicable).
- If your second (or third) attempts to log in fail, try to log in to MyUW. If you cannot log in to My UW, there is a problem with your UW NetID and contact UW-IT at email@example.com.
When logging in to MGP you receive a message that reads, “Error: Your request to use the department view of MGP cannot be completed because your authorization status cannot be determined.”
Your NetID has not been authorized for MGP access.
Once logged in to MGP, you do not have access to the information you are looking for.
- You clicked on the incorrect link
- You do not have authorization to view student and/or applicant information