Accessing MyGradProgram (MGP)
Getting started with MGP can be difficult if you can’t log-in to the Program! Here are some common problems and solutions.
When logging-in to MGP you receive a message that reads, “Error: Your reqest to use the department view of MGP cannot be completed because your authorization status cannot be determined.”
Your MGP profile has not been connected at the Graduate School
- Submit a MGP Access Authorization form
- Review your copy of the MGP Access Authorization form, checking that your UW NetID was listed correctly (and readable)
- E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org regarding your problem
When logging-in to MGP you receive a message on the UW NetID page that reads, “Login failed. Please re-enter.”
- You did not correctly enter your UW NetID, password or securid
- Your securid is not connected correctly to MGP
- Carefully re-enter your UW NetID, password and securid (if applicable)
- If your second (or third) attempts to log-in fail, try to log-in to MyUW. If you cannot log-in to My UW, there is a problem with your UW NetID and you must contact Computing and Communications (C & C)
- If you successfully log-in to MyUW, contact email@example.com regarding your problem
Once logged-in to MGP, you do not have access to student or applicant information.
- You clicked on the incorrect link
- You do not have authorization to view student and/or applicant information