Statistics and Reports
The following reports provide summaries of master’s and doctoral graduate education at the University of Washington. Most are summarized by academic program and break out demographics and academic variables. Report time ranges are indicated in parentheses.
Graduate School Statistics
- The last ten years at a glance (2006–2015)
- Admissions Statistics (2005–2015)
- Enrollment Statistics (2005–2015)
- Financial Support Statistics (2002–2015)
- Graduate Degrees Granted (2005/06–2014/15)
- Graduate Student Statistical Summaries (2002–2011)
- Important Notes for Interpreting Graduate School Statistical Information
Graduate School Reports
The Graduate School periodically generates reports related to trends at the UW and nationwide.
Our goal is to provide data needed for thoughtful planning; we also want to call attention to key trends and issues, both local and national.
The Graduate School maintains a list of useful links related to data and other relevant government and education resources.