Computational Molecular Biology
The Computational Molecular Biology (CMB) certificate program is the cooperative effort of ten outstanding research departments at the University of Washington and the Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center. The program not only allows enrolled students to receive formal recognition for their work, but also facilitates connections and provides a forum for the entire CMB community to showcase student and faculty work as well as to discuss open problems and trends.
- Graduate Certificate in Computational Molecular Biology
Program director/interdisciplinary group chair
- William Noble, Professor, Department of Genome Sciences
Primary Staff Contact
- Brian Giebel, Academic Manager, Genome Sciences
Interdisciplinary Faculty Group Membership
The following are the core/voting Graduate Faculty members of the interdisciplinary group. For a complete list of faculty active in the program, see the program website.
- William Noble, Professor, Genome Sciences
- Su-In Lee, Professor, Computer Science and Genome Sciences
- Tom Daniels, Professor, Biology
- Hong Qian, Professor, Applied Math
- Larry Ruzzo, Professor, Computer Science
- Valerie Daggett, Professor, Bioengineering